terça-feira, outubro 13, 2009

I need a freak

In these times, of hate and pain
We need a remedy, to take us from the reign
Jealousy, a little greed
I've been thinking, of what I need

I need a freak, to hold me tight
I need a freak, everyday and every night
I need a freak, I really do
I want a freak, one with ass that looks like you
I need a freak, exclusivly
So that she only comes and satisfies me
I need a freak, to hold me tight
I need a freak, everyday and everynight (Help me out!)

I need a freak, to hold me tight
I need a freak everyday and every night
I need a freak, with long long hair
A super freak, in underwear

I need a freak, here what I say
I need a freak, to get me through the day
I need a freak, so I can swerve
I need a super freak, to calm my nerves

Now everyday is the same, I go get me a freak
Take her to my house to we hit the sheets
Got a saltwater fish tank built in the wall
Fat jucuzi tub, sitting in marble
Freaks can't resist, the way it's laid
I spit the game and i got paid
Say Short what you doing with all that stack
Bitch seen all four walls had plaques
She go on and drop them drawls
Don't take to long, she can't stop the law with street player
Short Dogg baby is a
Kyptonite smoked out crazy nigga
I slip some crip on the freak (bitch)
She started licking on my feet
Up to my ears, back down to here
I need a freak everyday and that's real

I need a freak everyday and every night
I need a freak everyday and every night


Electrocute



Obrigada Lipa por esta pérola. Kiss